Burlington Primary Care
With a proud history of providing Primary Health Care Services for over 40 years in the centre of Ipswich we are excited to offer new posts as General Practitioners.
· Close to London, Cambridge and Norwich
· Constable Country with walking, pretty villages and coastal activities
· Vibrant theatres, restaurants and all manner of recreational activities
· Only just over an hour from London
· Excellent choice of local, state and public schools
Why Burlington Primary Care?
· Our dedicated, patient and staff friendly Practice is set close to Ipswich town centre in a beautiful Grade II listed building, looking after over 16,500 patients.
· Great working team of clinical and nonclinical staff. Friendly and supportive environment to work in.
· Teaching Practice: Registrars, Medical Student
· High standards of care
These innovative posts are ideal for the recently qualified looking to further their learning of General Practice with our friendly team.
With your personal mentor you will be expected to build up a strong CV of projects, responsibilities and audits, making you a very attractive proposition for a future partnership.
For 8 sessions we offer a competitive salary and benefits
Can be part time or full time
With a proud history of providing Primary Health Care Services for over 40 years in the centre of Ipswich we are excited to offer new posts as General Practitioners and Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
We currently have one HCA role and also one Nurse role. To find out more please click on the links below.
HCA application HCA Job description
Nurse application Nurse Job description