Burlington Primary Care and Data Protection
Your practice takes privacy seriously and we want to provide you with information about your rights, who we share your information with and how we keep it secure.
Please use the links below to find more information about the practice and data protection.
- OUR DATA PROTECTION VIDEOS
- Your Information
- Children and Young People
- What We Do with Your Information
- What Else Do We Use Your Information For?
- Sharing When Required by Law
- Information Rights
- Case Finding and Profiling
- Suffolk Sharing Partners
- Information Technology
- Keeping Your Information Safe
- How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- Our Use of Telephone Recording
- Our Use of CCTV
- Suffolk Primary Care Networks
- More About Our Sharing Projects
- A List of Our Providers
The Practice offers use of the interpretation services provided by Language Line. Alternatively you are more than welcome to bring to bring your own interpreter to accompany you in your appointment.
Please inform the receptionist if you require the Language line service when booking your appointment so that we can book a longer appointment.