What Is Social Prescribing?
- A doctor isn't the only person who can help you feel healthier and happier
- Social Prescribing can help you to have more control over your life and help find ways to manage your needs in a way that suits you as an individual
Need help now?
The referral form for social prescribing is below. Our Social prescribing team are here to support you, but for more immediate help here are some useful services
- Home, But Not Alone service: 0800 876 6926
- Mental Health and Wellbeing information
- First response - mental health helpline: 0808 196 3494
- Samaritans: 116 123
- 24/7 Domestic abuse helpline: 0800 9775690
- Immediate safeguarding concerns 'Customer First': 0808 800 4005
- Dementia Together helpline: 08081 688 000
- Suffolk Family Carers: 01473 835477
Speak to staff to find out more
Your GP or another health/wellbeing professional may refer you to our team
You can also self refer
Connect With The Community
Explore what's around you:
- Libraries and Community Centres
- Education and Learning
- Community and Social Groups
- Local Events
- Sports and Groups
Finding Life Difficult?
Who is social prescribing for?
Any patient of Burlington Road Surgery who may need extra time and support with the health and wellbeing:
- Talk to a Social Prescriber in a Safe Environment
- Friendly, helpful, practical and we don't judge
- We can explore what's important or of interest to you
- Can help you to find services and activities
- Can support you to feel comfortable, overcome barriers and work toward reaching goals
How Can We Help And Support?
What are the benefits?
- Learn a new skill
- Take part in a new activity
- Improved mental and physcial health
- Money and Housing help
- Meet people
- Connections and Support from others
- Self-confidence and self-esteem
- and many more...
Meet the Team
INDEX - Services
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.