Welcome to Burlington Primary Care
Burlington Primary Care in Ipswich provides high quality health care to patients in the Suffolk area. We intend to continue to provide personal health care of high quality, and to seek continuous improvement in the health status of the practice population. We will improve our screening processes for disease, and update our health promotion clinics.
We have been at this site since 1971. There has been extensive refurbishment internally to allow us to offer a modern General practice Service, whilst maintaining the external character of this listed building.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our on line services and further develop the content of this site.
PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE WE NOW HAVE AN ACTIVE PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP. THE GROUP CURRENTLY CONSISTS OF SIX PATIENT REPRESENTATIVES, DR HUBERT LELIJVELD (SENIOR PARTNER) AND MRS CARYL HEATH (PRACTICE MANAGER).
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE GROUP ARE:
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutal interest in their practice
- To provide means for patients to make positive sugestions about the practice and specific medical conditions as an ‘expert or experienced patient’.
- To encourage health education activities within the practice.
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients, such as befriending, help with transport and bereavement support.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
- To involve further patients from the wider population.
If you have any comments, or suggestions that might be of interest to the group please would you wither e-mail the practice on firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message with the reception team to pass onto mrs heath.
Please be aware that this group is not the place for single issue complaints; these are to be addressed via the practice’s complaints procedure.
You can now book select appointments online.
(Site updated 13/02/2014)